Find out more about the benefits of outsourcing your payroll
Our service offers the following advantages:
- We keep up to date with changing payroll legislation on your behalf, holding membership of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- We ensure our payroll software is up to date so that all information submitted to HMRC meets legislative and filing guidelines
- All data is kept confidentially and securely
- We have 25 years’ payroll experience across a variety of business sectors, and have close working relationships with HR and accounting specialists
- A personal approach – we always speak directly to our clients on a regular basis – you will never be put on hold by a busy help desk
- Money-saving: no more ongoing overheads for IT, software or maintenance costs, wages and general office expenditure. All your costs will always be advised upfront, so you are never surprised by any hidden fees
- As your authorised agent, we can liaise with HMRC on your behalf, dealing with any forms or letters as required
- We never ‘cold-call’ in order to get clients – many of our clients recommend APB to others – some have been with us over 10 years due to the quality of our payroll service.
Regardless of the size of your business, whether large or small, payroll outsourcing is the most cost effective, accurate, efficient alternative to in-house payroll.